Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Daria.


I have been working on a new series called Window to the Soul. It is shot all with window light and reflectors.
No make up or hair styling, only camouflage paint to make you look past the face, into the eyes - the soul.
I started shooting my girls and husband, and now I have some amazing models lined up to continue this project!
Today, I had the pleasure of meeting and shooting Daria.
She was so great to work with, so quiet and naturally beautiful! Here is a photo from today. Enjoy.

3 comments:

breanne SINIBALDI said...

I love this series so much. Can't wait to see more. I shot Daria for a photoshoot last fall. She's a great little model.

Thomas Dagg said...

I love the idea of the series so much! I'm with Breanne, I can't wait to see more!

shoot me shoot me!

jennifer allison said...

I have to agree with Breanne and Thomas! Can't wait to see more. What a great idea for the series!