Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!


Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year! There are lots of new and exciting things going on at tia photography for 2010!!!
I am changing up the studio, adding some new backgrounds and props and also starting to do printing!
More information on all my new services and packages will be available soon!
I am continuing to shot family portraits, events, weddings and now focusing on newborn/infant and maternity!
Thank you to everyone for a great 2009 and I look forward to growing and changing and working with past, current and new clients! A huge thank you to all my clients for continuing to refer family, friends, co-workers and neighbors to me! You keep my business growing and going!!!
All the best in 2010!!!

(The above photo (Emma) was taken in 1996 with my first film camera and roll of black and white film, the beginning!)

No comments: