Saturday, May 21, 2011

Louet North America.














What a beautiful day! Today I was in the market with Lynda from Louet for another day shoot of their newest knit wear!
A huge thank you to my amazing models! First, I met child models Parker and Mikhaela! These two are absolutely adorable!
Next was Katie, who I met working at St. Joe's Women's Centre and can always count on amazing photos!
Then models Judith from MIM and Paul from Barrett Palmer! Great job! So easy to work with! And these two had the toughest shoot wearing heavy knit sweater in the afternoon heat!!
Then Kristy, we went to school together in high school, modeled a few pieces! She is such a natural, I hope we can work together again soon!
Thank you everyone! And ofcourse to Steve who carries everyones clothes and equipment all day!!
Here are a few photos from our day!

No comments: