Sunday, February 12, 2012

Two New Websites Launched!

Wow, 2011 was an amazing year! I decided it was time to update www.tiaphtoography.com and give it a completely new look! Something fresh and light, that focuses on, the faces, the emotion, the moment!
I am so grateful to my many returning and loyal clients who some to me for all their special moments they need photographed!
I am so honoured and will continue to do my absolute 110 percent to each and everyone of you! xox
Please have a look at the new www.tiaphotography.com! I hope you enjoy it! I look forward to seeing you all again this year and capturing life in moment for you and your loved ones!

I have also launched a brand new site, separate from my family and wedding site. It is called 'rouge' by tia photography. It is a site for women, to feel beautiful and sexy inside and out. I have been shooting boudoir for a few years now and I alway love it, because it truly is about a women seeing and realizing just how truly beautiful there are, just being themselves. Natural, and beautiful!
Please have a look!

www.rougebytiaphotography.com!

Thanks you everyone for your continued support!

tia xo

No comments: